Saturday, April 20, 2013

4/10/13, America, California, Santa Monica, The Commons, 7:46 P.M.


I tell Ellen it’s for agreeing with him when she asks me what’s wrong. We leave The Commons after I had just finished yelling at someone named Joseph, a twenty six year old farm hand that cut his own hair and wore Vogue glasses. We were arguing over the fall of socio-capitalism due to either passive or assertive anarchism. She may have supported one of his points but I can’t remember. I was drunk.

We stop into a vegan place for dinner. We fight some more. The subjects jump back and forth between anarchism and our relationship. Ellen is furious and leaves after paying the $55 for an uncooked black-bean burger between two crackers and shaved cucumber pasta.

On the street, she walks ahead of me. I mind my pace to keep the space between us as open as possible.
The Commons

One of the four I drank.

No comments:

Post a Comment